We have a day for giving thanks and we have two for getting deals. This year help us create #GivingTuesday – a day for giving back to Immaculata University. On Tuesday December 2, 2014, Immaculata University will come together to give back and give the gift of education.
What is #GivingTuesday? Learn More:
How your gift of any size makes an impact:
- 25 donors giving $100 each will provide a $2,500 field experience in Jamaica for Music Therapy students. Students provide music therapy to children that live in the poorest part of the country. Donate to Academics.
- A student from New Jersey lives in a single parent household and has no siblings. Her family income totals $25,000. IU financial aid office is committed to offering her $35,000. Your gift of any amount to Scholarship will help her.
- Whether it’s in the classroom, community, on the courts, fields, or mats, Mighty Mac coaches and players are passionate about Immaculata. Show your support with a $25 gift to Athletics.
- A gift of $50 to Greatest Priorities provides resources for faculty/staff enrichment to provide the best experience for our students in and out of the classroom.
- 25 donors giving $100 each will provide a $2,500 trip for the Enactus club to compete in their National Competition. Donate to Academics.
- Gifts of any size to Greatest Priorities helps with emergency financial aid, capital improvements and enhance the quality of student life.
Be mighty! Support the Mighty Macs today!
What is your #Unselfie?
All day on December 2, we will be posting #unselfie pictures of our students, faculty and staff answering why they give on our social media pages. Join our conversation! Please share with us on your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. why you give back to Immaculata by using the hashtags #unselfie and #bemighty. Please feel free to send us your thoughts, videos and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.