Send your tax-deductible donation via US Postal Service to:
1145 King Road
PO Box 733
Immaculata, PA 19345
- Call the Immaculata Fund at 610-647-4400 ext. 3206
- Go online to ua.immaculata.edu/giving/
Many corporations match gifts made by their employees, retirees, and family members to charitable institutions. A matching gift form is usually obtained from your company’s human resources or community relations department. Check out if your company matches gifts.
Gifts of securities, such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds can be an effective way to support Immaculata University. Please contact Martha Borraccini at (610) 647-4400, ext. 3681.
Immaculata Faculty/Staff Support and Payroll Deduction
Your participation to the Immaculata Fund is important for many reasons:
• Faculty and staff giving demonstrates to the students how deeply invested you are in them and in their lives.
• Foundations, corporations and donors often look at employee giving rates as an indicator of commitment and success.
• Employers look at the donor support of an institution while recruiting students and alumni.
• Immaculata relies on philanthropy for many areas including scholarships, the academics, and athletics.
• Every gift, no matter the amount, is important to the future of IU!
Immaculata University employees have the option to make a gift through payroll deduction. Please return the Commitment Faculty-Staff Payroll Deduction Form either through campus mail (VM 243) or email to Martha Borraccini.